Our client is a top company with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate.
The AP / AR Clerk is responsible for providing financial and administrative in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
• Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
• Verify the payments proposal done by Infosys
• Verify expense reports and make sure that it comply with company Travel Policy
• Verify coding and obtain signatures
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
• Maintain optimal aging of Accounts Payable.
• Ensure effective communication with the Buyers and the Quality team to drive timely resolution of invoice processing delays in relation to inventory receipts, PO issues and vendor disputes.
• Manage, communicate and resolve all queries in a timely manner.
• Participate actively in clearing open items, advanced payments GL account, GRIR and other accounts during the month-end process.
• Complete monthly supplier statement reconciliations of specified key suppliers and any others that need to be done.
• Prepare month-end journal entries and ensure completeness of accruals.
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations on Accounts Payable related accounts to ensure completeness, accuracy and validity
• Process accounts and incoming payments in Compliance with financial Policies and procedures
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data.
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
• Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
• Evaluate and reconcile diverse financial operations, inspect and confirm sources documents, including invoices and expense vouchers, to affirm commitments and post suitable records
• Render assistance to other departments in organizing requests for diverse business units for customers and regulators
• Perform analysis of accounting systems, observe any flaws, and give suggestions for improvement
• Monitor and collect past due intercompany accounts receivable.
• Coordinate and support to INFOSYS during the process of transferring accounts payable.
• Provide continuous input into system/process improvement.
What you will bring to this role:
• Undergraduate degree (Highschool/GED) in Business/Finance or equivalent
• Basic accounting coursework combined with related financial and administrative experience
• Between 3-5 years related experience in a fast-paced, multinational environment, French speaking is a must
• Basic accounting coursework combined with related financial and administrative experience• Ability to remain organized and flexible while having solid time management skills.
• Experience with large complex and technical businesses an asset
• Strong ERP experience – SAP preferred
• Advanced proficiency with Excel, Access, Word
• High conceptual and analytical abilities
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills
• Customer focused and results oriented
• Sound initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision
• Strong time management skills with a successful work history of managing tight deadlines
• High energy and drive.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.