We are looking for an experienced Receptionist who will look after the administrative duties involved with scheduling clients, appointments, file management We’re looking for person who can thrives in a fast paced, multifaceted environment and is looking to grow within our company. This is for 2 weeks with potential to extend as it is covering a short term leave for the client.
The compensation for this role is $23.00/hr
- Greet and welcome clients upon arrival in person or on the phone; answering or referring inquires.
- Answering emails, and text messages quickly and efficiently
- Optimizes clients’ satisfaction
- Keeps client appointments on schedule by notifying departments
- Answering clients’ questions and maintaining reception area
- Maintains client file by obtaining, recording, and updating personal information.
- Must be able to multi task easily with comprising performance or attitude
- Provide excellent customer service
- A warm, friendly personality
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Be motivated, a positive attitude and be completely dependable
- Strong multi-tasking skills and quick learner for computer skills using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system