Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
This role consists of processing client level requests ranging from simple non-financial changes to more complex financial changes. In addition to system work, the plan design analyst strives to become a system expert and help the business brainstorm client requests. Finally, the plan design analyst is also responsible for onboarding new business and maintain client contracts, engaging with regulatory bodies when required.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Executing a diverse range of client requests that require working in our administrative system
• Updating client contacts and filing documents with regulatory bodies as necessary
• Maintain a shared inbox and manage incoming workflow and assignment
• Engage openly and constantly with our partners and within the team
• Strive to continually create efficiency and identify opportunities for change
• Participate in large projects and act as a representative for the team
What you will bring to this role:
• Post-secondary school or equivalent work experience
• High attention to detail and strong sense of ownership
• High level of professionalism and interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential and professional manner
• Excellent organization skills, with the ability to prioritize under changing circumstances and consistently produce work that is within standard and of high quality
• Ability to identify workflow, systems and procedural challenges or enhancements and escalate issues appropriately
• Ability to work with a variety of PC based applications, specifically Excel
• Confident, collaborative, team player who works well independently
• Recommending and documenting procedural improvements and best practices to improve operational effectiveness
• Ability to motivate and positively influence others
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.