Our client, a leader in the banking industry is seeking a Pension Payroll Administrator to join their team for a three month contract with the potential to extend. If you have 1-2 years of experience working as a part of a payroll team this could be the perfect opportunity for you to work with an amazing team.
This is an onsite position located in downtown Vancouver. The hours are 8:00am-4:30pm Monday to Friday. The hourly rate for this role is between $30.00 - $33.00 an hour dependent on experience.
- Support pension funds with beneficiary payments and retirement payments
- Setting up new payees, withholding taxes, understanding of provincial codes
- Entering, dating and reviewing documents
- Double checking and reconciling payroll
- Providing support for working through cost of living adjustment administration
- Suggest process improvements and feedback
- Administer cancelations and adjustments into a payroll system
- 1-2 years of experience working in a payroll department
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Proficiency in MS office (specifically Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Post secondary education specializing in accounting or business administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team