Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Responsible in assisting the department with the high volume of tasks.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Compiling and filtering data to assist the Deposit & Payments department.
What you will bring to this role:
• High-school diploma
• Bilingual medium or higher level required spoken - French & English
• Knowledge in Data recollection
• Can multitask between 2-3 applications
• Able to work onsite - 4 days a week
• Basic/Medium knowledge with Excel to compile/filter data.
• Experience using Microsoft Outlook & Teams
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.