Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The Disability Management team is responsible for the processing of status reports received by the vendor for short term disability and long-term disability.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Work with our external vendor to ensure processes and practice align with policy while keeping the employee experience at the forefront.
• Handle escalated issues and provides guidance on escalations, coordinating between Group Manager – Payroll group, Manulife, VIP Support team, HR business units and engaging HR support groups for problem resolution, as needed.
• Review and manually process medical leaves, while partnering with the appropriate parties to implement in a satisfactory manner for all parties involved, as well as to minimize and mitigate the risk to the Bank.
• Inbox management – manage a very high volume of inquiries/requests from all LOB's through our central inbox while maintaining SLA.
• Deliver a legendary employee experience by communicating with employees from end to end while liaising with HR support groups and external partners to provide timely and accurate resolution of inquiries/requests.
• Perform complex case file reviews on behalf of HR Advice and Employee Relations.
• Ensure prompt and thorough resolution of complex issues by engaging partners and stakeholders as required, escalating as necessary, and ensuring closure of issues or escalations in a timely manner.
• Proactively identify opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and efficiency and participate in the implementation and evaluation of process improvements.
What you will bring to this role:
• Strong bilingual French and English verbal and written communication skills
• Time Management Skills
• Self Starter, Self Motivated, Critical Thinking Skills
• Client Services Background/Knowledge Experience
• Comfortable navigated Excel, Word, PowerPoints
• Strong Analytical problem solving and investigative skills.
• Organized, detail oriented and ability to multitask under tight deadlines.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.