Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Call center environment primarily making outbound calls to financial institutions updating internal systems.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Conduct outbound calls and responsible for the timely and accurate follow up of client transfers from other financial institutions.
• Data entry functions such as updating in house systems and working closely on ISM, EIS (Electronic Imaging System) and in house ticketing software.
What you will bring to this role:
• High school required, post-secondary preferred.
• 2-4 years related experience but new graduates are welcome to apply
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional and interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, need good understanding of using excel spreadsheets and macros
• Multi-tasking skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail is crucial
• High Technical Aptitude, can use multiple applications at the same time – paying attention not details and updating correct information
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.