• Responsible for performing title release processes per the SOP guidelines
• Responsible for participation and completion of analysis of information and processes.
• Create and administer reporting for the process.
• You will also represent the Billings site on projects
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Collaborate with management in accumulating, analyzing, interpreting, and reporting operational performance data.
• Partner with team members in process improvement for department initiatives.
• Coordinate and participate with the analysis necessary for the functional operations reviews.
• Lead/participate in projects impacting the site as needed such as Customer onboarding, process changes, etc.
• Enable productive relationships within the line of business (LOB) and other functions through responsiveness and support.
• Proactively work with others (i.e., on own team, shared service centre, other operational areas, or with the internal business partner and/or external customer) to ensure delivery of timely, quality and efficient fulfillment activities.
• Provide advice to internal business partners and peers to support the completion of a process or activity within established procedures. Provide input and analysis into the continuous improvement of business processes and procedures within the scope of the work team, and participate in the planning, testing and implementation of projects and new/ revised products/ services or processes.
• Provide on-the-job assistance and training to others, as requested. Escalate issues that require resolution by more senior team members, as per guidelines. Identify potential risk situations/ impacts, and make recommendations or escalate to the manager.
• 1 + years previous clerical /administrative/ secretarial experience
• Strong attention to detail - Document matching will be a large part of the position
• Previous banking / FI experience
• Strong Microsoft Office suite skills including Outlook
• Ability to partner with internal employees
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organizational, follow-up, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong Time Management skills
• Ability to prioritize projects and tasks
• Commitment to complete projects and tasks as assigned
• High School or experience equivalent