Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The main function of a Service Officer is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical Service Officer is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
• Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
• Locate and correct data entry errors or report them to supervisors.
• Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
What you will bring to this role:
• Post-secondary is a must.
• Read, write speak in French and English. Reading and writing is a must for answering emails.
• 2-4 years administrative, financial (no sales), banking experience.
• Fast learner, able to work in fast paced environment.
• Work flexibility. Able to work on rotation and render OT as needed.
• Previous experience with MS Suites, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Word, PDFs, Teams and Outlook.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.