Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The Bilingual Customer Representative will be responsible for managing all aspects of customer service.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Answering inquiries via phone and e-mail, taking orders, and follow up services. Customers may be internal or external with requests of varying degrees of complexity.
- Will be handling incoming calls from claimants on Disability.
What you will bring to this role:
- Minimum 6 months experience.
- Must be fully bilingual - fluent in French and English and will be tested during interview process.
- Excellent interpersonal skillsets who exemplify empathy and patience with our clients.
- Must be able to handle high volume of calls per day, multi-tasking by handling emails through our shared inboxes.
- Must have great attention to detail.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.