Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The role is focused on managing queues, sending out documents and checking documents to meet banking compliance standards.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Opens new commercial deposit accounts.
- Processes account change requests for existing commercial deposit accounts (i.e. change in signing authority)
- Opens additional accounts for existing customers via Letter of Direction
- Obtain/compile required supporting documentation.
- Follows AML, regulatory & legal compliance requirements.
What you will bring to this role:
- High School required. Post-secondary would be an asset.
- 2+ years’ experience of admin work/Ops officer work.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Bilingual (French) (read/write/communicate). Able to hold conversations as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Computer Savvy. Basic knowledge in MS Suites Excel with typing speed min 60-65 wpm.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.