Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
A single point of contact for technical support and general queries (including password, hardware, software, e-Messaging, Mobile devices).
What you will achieve in this role:
(1) Respond to a variety of inbound colleague calls/emails.
(2) Ensure accurate and detailed problem documentation/ticketing.
(3) Provide timely escalation and follow-up with support groups and colleagues.
(4) Identify and escalate wide-impact or potential wide-impacting outages.
(4) Identify trends and opportunities for improvement as well as provide ongoing feedback.
(5) Build ongoing support proficiency for other skills and applications.
What you will bring to this role:
- Above average computing and navigational skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A team player who collaborates effectively with peers and other teams but can also work well independently.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft O365 (Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint).
- A technical support background or related education.
- Ability to type at least 30 words per minute.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.