Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Reporting to the Team Manager, Global Escalations, the Business Analyst, Reporting and Escalation (BA) to provide best-in-class support for the company’s mandatory training programs.
What you will achieve in this role:
As an expert in both reporting and process improvement, the BA's responsibilities are twofold:
- Improve the current mandatory reporting and escalation process, and
- Execute the Mandatory reporting and escalation process.
What you will bring to this role:
- Strong skill in using computer applications including MS Office (Excel: Macros, VLOOKUPs, mail merge, pivot tables, conditional formatting etc; Power Automate experience preferred).
- 1-2 years of experience in a reporting function, exporting data from reporting systems and manipulating data in Excel.
- Knowledge of risk management environment, standards, and regulations.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.