Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management by utilizing technical, documentation, and time management skills.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data.
- Read source documents sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Update card holder accounts and other various processes such as fulfillment, etc.
What you will bring to this role:
- High school required, post-secondary preferred.
- Previous admin (1+ year experience).
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills and good judgment.
- Strong Excel skills (navigating spreadsheets).
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Attentive to details and accurate
- Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to adapt to change.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.