Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Making outbound calls to financial institutions and updating internal systems. This is a call center environment.
What you will achieve in this role:
- 80% of functions will include candidates conducting outbound calls; responsible for the timely and accurate follow up of client transfers from other financial institutions into the company.
- 20% of functions will include data entry functions, i.e. updating in house systems and working closely on ISM, EIS (Electronic Imaging System) and in house ticketing software.
- Making outbound calls to other financial institutions for client transfer information.
What you will bring to this role:
- High School required. Post-secondary and 2-4 years of experience preferred but new graduates accepted.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for entering tickets and carrying out data entry duties.
- Professional and interpersonal skills in making phone calls.
- Strong Excel skills. Needs to have a good understanding of using excel spreadsheets (will be using spreadsheets with macros, need to have strong technical skills to be able to pick up on learning macros during training)
- High Technical Aptitude and can multi-tasking skills. Ability to use multiple applications at the same time.
- Pays attention to details and observes accuracy when updating information.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.