Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
This position is responsible for the effective operation of the main mail distribution centres for head office and main locations located across Canada. This position is also responsible for accurately and efficiently managing all outgoing Advisor mail for the Canadian Division Mail Services operation. They will ensure service standards are met or exceeded. Provide the accurate distribution of Advisor mail directly to Advisors and to all Canadian Division Resource Centres across Canada. Ensure quality customer service and support to the Advisors through the business unit initiatives and production. This position must have an understanding of the Canadian Division business and distribution channels. Service levels determined by the Business Units requirements and standards drive the deadlines that must be met. The incumbent will receive, open (as applicable, sort and deliver all incoming mail, output and courier to the various business units within Canadian Division as well as prepare, sort and ship all outgoing mail and couriers. The incumbent is responsible for the final processing of all troubleshooting mail, which involves a higher level of knowledge and skill as well as processing inbound bulk mail, stats and daily workflow. The incumbent will also be responsible for training all new staff within the mailroom.
What you will bring to this role:
- Strong, multi-tasking, organizational and prioritizing skills for a high volume, deadline driven environment.
- Solid knowledge of Goldmine system/mapping database, company Access, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Ability to cope effectively with fluctuating volumes.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, precise communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a team.
- Excellent understanding of Advisor contract provisions, practices and terminology.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and a demonstrated ability to manage change.
- Accuracy and attention to detail. - Excellent PC skills, both in speed and accuracy.
- Strong overall knowledge of business units, line areas, and their products.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job. Some heavy lifting is required up to 20lbs.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.