Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
A Document Administrator is an individual who works with the business to update data to our core banking systems in a set of specific steps. Candidates will be assisting in preparation for relocation. Candidates must be able to follow simple instructions and perform tasks in sequence with minimal supervision. Candidates will be fully trained on how to access necessary information through company systems and must demonstrate an ability to learn quickly. Candidates will largely be required to carry out physical tasks such as file cleanup, collecting closed files and preparing storage boxes for transportation.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Interpret, understand simple requirements
• Ability to follow written instructions and input data into systems with minimal supervision
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers / stakeholders and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
• Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the company brand
• Ability to lift boxes weighing up to 10Kg
What you will bring to this role:
• Experience with Data Entry
• Basic Microsoft Skills
• Solid Communication Skills
• Solid Time Management and Organization Skills
• Solid Team Work Skills
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.