Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
As a Compliance Processing Associate, you will be responsible for complex data processing tasks such as collecting, scrubbing, and uploading participant level account data with efficiency and accuracy to meet the Service Levels set by management. The ideal candidate is excited to work in data resolution by trouble shooting discrepancies and who wants to expand their skill set by doing data support work with a continuous improvement and innovative mindset.
We are looking to grow our team. Individuals who demonstrate strong performance and ability to learn quickly in the temp position will be considered for fulltime employment.
Ready to take the next step? Send us your application today for consideration.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Processing Incoming Funds
- Processing Electronic Payments
- Processing Loan Deposits
- Processing Head Office cheque deposits
- Processing Outgoing Funds
- Approving EFT and Cheque requests
- Calculating and posting taxes and fees for outgoing funds
- Initiating Outgoing Wires
- Obtaining required authorization for wires initiated
- Additional Processing Tasks Include
- Calculating and Initiating Inter-Company Wire Transfers
- Processing bank related transactions
- Cheque Stops and Cancels
- Treasury Deposit and Cash Accounting entries
- Assistance with gathering and documenting AML Audit Information
- Journal Entry Processing
- Returned Items Processing
- Report printing and sorting
- Initiating and making changes to EFT and Cheque payment requests
- Fax Indexing
- Annual Administration Fee Processing
What you will bring to this role:
- Bachelors Degree/College Diploma- IFIC Operations Course an asset
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with a mutual fund/dealer back office preferred
- Previous data entry experience or previous banking experience desired
- Strong attention to detail- Strong attention to accuracy
- Ability to understand a situation, recognize an issue/problem and escalate when necessary
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to multi-task- Ability to work well with a team and independently
- Ability to work overtime when required
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.