Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Billing Support and Administrative work.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Provide support to business areas, investigating operational related problems/inquiries
- Work as directed by management team to research and document business issues involving workflow procedures and processes
- Analyze data and daily Excel work (including pivot tables, VLOOKUP)
What you will bring to this role:
- Strong excel skills and experience with analysis of data in excel- pivot tables, V-lookups and of data analysis skills in excel.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Very strong Excel and mathematics skills
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical ability
- Experience with handling competing priorities to make required weekly and monthly deadlines
- Receivables and Commissions Support
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.