Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
He/she would lead the production of custom investment product performance compared to market indexes and peers using internal and external data sources to aid decision making on a variety of investment related initiatives. Investment Analysis team covers all investment platforms domiciled in Canada, including retail, institutional and retirement channels.
- Aid in the perpetual oversight of our products by:
- Preparing and analyzing monthly performance reports
- Conducting competitive fee analysis for new and existing products
- Collaborating with risk teams on liquidity analysis and fiduciary/advisory responsibilities
- Aiding in the preparation and execution of annual onsite visits with fund managers, collaborating with manager research team
- Assembling and examining quarterly materials for the oversight and investment committees
- Deliver accurate and timely reports; performance analytics, attribution, assets under management, fee analysis and strategic partner reporting for business units, investment committees and Boards of Trustees
- Support and lead strategic projects and product development efforts with market and competitor research utilizing third party research providers
- Synthesize large amounts of data to determine trends and summarize key data elements for presentation to key internal stakeholders, especially the Global Investment Product leadership team
- Track key information on strategic partnerships & compile reports/presentations on the partnerships
- Work with regional investment product teams on product/competitor research and investment committee/board of directors’ materials
- Work with investment analysis teams globally to ensure consistency in analytics
- College degree, preferably in finance or related discipline.
- Positive and engaged attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organization, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficient computer skills, financial modeling, and solid math aptitude.
- Strong research, analytical, writing, and problem solving skills required.
- Working knowledge of commercial real estate properties and markets is preferred.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.