Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Provides a broad range of operational support and/or performs general to specialized transactions and/or other processing activities for own functional area within Operations & Technology. Supports partner relationships and is responsible for maintaining operational effectiveness to ensure business objectives, Service Level Goals and CEI targets are met. Reports to a Team Manager within the Team Structure
What you will achieve in this role:
• Ability to provide advice and solutions utilizing established Company Policy and Procedures.
• Adherence to documented policies & procedures in support of Quality Control targets
• Adherence to personal & departmental Service Level Agreements
• Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external parties
• Work closely in a team environment in order to meet individual and team driven benchmarks and service level agreements
• Utilize existing data entry skills ensuring speed and accuracy are balanced out
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbal and written)
• Demonstrate excellent time management skills
• Ability to make decisions in order to mitigate loss
• Actively provide continuous improvement suggestions and communicate value added input during huddles and meetings
What you will bring to this role:
1.) Previous Banking experience
2.) Attention to detail
3.) Research skills
4.) Computer savvy - MS office, Company systems, program-based computer applications
5.) Detail oriented and accuracy, attention to detail
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.