Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Company’s Document Management team is looking for high energy, flexible and customer obsessed individuals to join our team. The team is responsible for the effective operation of the main Document Management centres for office locations across Canada, providing excellent customer service and ensuring service standards are met or exceeded. Our staff are essential workers that operate in an exciting fast-paced office environment every day and are key players in the success of our company.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Responsible for opening, preparing and categorization of all mail. Analysing the content of the documents to initially identify to which Business area/work type it belongs.
• Ensure accuracy of work redirected to appropriate processing queues, prioritizing to minimize negative financial impacts across business units. Accurately redirect work to proper queues to avoid potential delay in downstream processing and financial impact.
• Accurate handling and distribution of cheques, contracts, and statements to internal and external customers
• Maintain email inboxes with timely and accurate action of email inquiries, scanning and print requests
• Required to adequately process cheques and documents, accordantly to procedures. Verify cheque accuracy in order to scan and index effectively.
• Required to operate high speed document scanners in a fast paced and fluctuating workflow environment with a reasonable amount of both software and hardware trouble shooting daily.
• Investigate and resolve inquiries
• Assist with ad hoc projects as required
• Provide excellent customer service to our internal partners.
What you will bring to this role:
• Strong, multi-tasking, organizational and prioritizing skills for a high volume, deadline driven environment.
• Comfortable using various Microsoft applications including Outlook, Teams, Word, and Excel,
• Work with various business applications
• Ability to cope effectively with fluctuating volumes.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, precise communication skills both verbal and written.
• Proven to be a positive team player who understands their impact on the Customer Service Experience.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a demonstrated ability to manage change.
• Accuracy and attention to detail required to avoid privacy incidents.
• Strong overall knowledge of business units, line areas, and their products.
• Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job. Some heavy lifting is required up to 50lbs.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.