Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The Cash Management Department is responsible for all Client Cash movements for Wealth business lines.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Provide Excellent Service to partners.
• Process all banking transactions accurately and in timely manner.
• Provide professional and courteous service at all times to partners.
• Ensure service is maintained as per Service Level Agreements and Internal service delivery standards.
• Ensure that we are meeting our CiCEI goals and SLA requirements for phone calls, by picking up all calls that come to each individual’s line.
• Adhere to Firm and Industry regulations and policies for all transactions.
• Escalation of issues where necessary.
• Identify opportunities for improvements in service delivery and processes.
• Support process initiatives.
• Ensure documents are completed accurately and filed for properly and ensuring privacy of client information.
• Ensure the Industry and Firm regulations and operating practices are met for all transactions completed.
• Complete investigations accurately and in timely manner and identify process gaps.
• Participate fully as a member of the team, promote effectiveness, and contribute to a positive work environment.
• Participate and complete development activities.
• Ensure adherence to HR policies, and industry code of conduct.
• Share and work with peers to develop and improve process that will assist in day-to-day transactions and productivity.
What you will bring to this role:
• Post-secondary required.
• 2+ years operational services/admin experience preferably in Canadian banking and in high processing volume workplaces
• Exceptional English speaking and communication skills both verbal and written. Interpersonal skills with positive attitude
• Advanced excel knowledge (formulas required, pivot tables)
• Typing Speed of 60 WPM minimum.
• High accuracy, Attention to detail, Quick Learner, Flexibility, and able to take on various tasks
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.