Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Provide a broad range of operational support and performs general to specialized transactions and/or other processing activities for own Operations and Business Services function. May contribute to analysis/reporting on critical projects or special initiatives that strengthen our operating model/processes and elevate service quality.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Receive requests for information from gov agencies.
• Complete requests from customers.
• Tender the client held securities to depository and/or company agent.
• Execute transactions accurately, on time and in line with established guidelines/procedures while adhering to formal or informal Service Level Agreement(s) (SLAs)
• Refer or escalate processing or operational issues as needed based on a solid understanding of the issue, connecting with the appropriate function/partner to facilitate resolution and ensure that service quality is maintained
• Identify opportunities to improve service delivery
• Support partners with incoming transactions, validating information as needed to perform adjustments within authority levels
• Interact with partners by responding to requests in an effective and timely manner
What you will bring to this role:
• Post Secondary education
• Data Entry, banking/accounting/bookkeeping experience and previous work with SLAs
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Able to work with sensitive topics
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Critical Thinking Skills
• Working knowledge of MS Suite
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.