Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Provide support to travel claims specialists (medical, trip cancellation/ interruption, baggage, accidental death and dismemberment, collision damage, purchase assurance and extended warranty ) for both Affinity Markets and Group Benefit programs.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Work with Third-Party Providers processing vendor funding and reconciliation activity.
• Handle unclaimed property reporting and reconciliation.
• Act as Records Management Coordinator for the Travel Risk Claims Management Team (creating files, filing, sorting/distribution of mail).
• Monitors and tracks team and vendor reporting (including service level reporting ).
• Make final decisions on travel claims.
• Provide input on contract wording for new and existing products and plans.
What you will bring to this role:
• Exceptional organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills, ability to prioritize independently and adapt to changing priorities.
• Excellent proficiency in Excel with analytical and data analysis skills.
• Strong writing skills including an ability to prepare process documentation and reports.
• Excellent consulting, analysis, problem solving and conflict management skills.
• Self-motivated and strong drive for quality results with a proven ability to get results through indirect resources.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, French is an asset.
• Proven analytical, problem solving, and decision making.
• You think big and have the ability to evaluate alternatives and assess risks in making timely and effective decisions.
• You get things done together - Exceptional interpersonal skills with a high level of professionalism enabling to build strong relationships and to collaborate effectively.
• You own it - Ability to identify potential problems and risks, and be accountable for solutions.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• University degree in any discipline or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ year’s experience in adjudicating claims, preferably life, health or travel.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.