Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The purpose of this position is to provide the Business Units electronic images on a timely basis. This role may be responsible for opening, preparing and sorting of all mail received slated for digital imaging and subsequent processing.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Analyzing the content of the documents to identify what Business area/work type it belongs to (Individual Life, Wealth Management, Affinity, GSRS, Bank and/or Group.
• Applying the appropriate tracking methodology for specific mail streams and processes.
•This role may also require performing document scanning responsibilities on high speed scanners. Also included may be responsibilities monitoring select workflow queues to trouble shoot imaging issues directed from Business Unit processing areas.
• Provide the appropriate level of QC.
• Provide excellent quality customer service and acts as a liaison between Office Services and the Business Unit customers.
• Maintain a consistent workflow with the ability to set priorities and work within tight deadlines to meet all Service Level Agreements, which in turn directly impact the ability of all Business Units to process their work.
What you will bring to this role:
• Strong organizational and time management skills for a high volume, deadline driven environment.
• Critical attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to recognize a wide variety of documents.
• Works well independently as well as in a team environment.
• Ability to manage fluctuating volumes of work and to set short term priorities.
• Working knowledge of AWD, CICS, Lotus Notes, IAS, Compass, InfoDirect.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Demonstrated PC skills.
• Proven knowledge of all BU doc types, and forms recognition.
• Experience operating office equipment and ability to trouble shoot minor hardware and software issues.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.