Our client is a top company with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate.
Responsible for providing administrative support to executive-level individuals. Will be supporting approximately 5 executive level managers.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Responsibilities include assisting assigned executive in the management of schedules, handling calls from both internal and external sources, typing correspondence including letters, memos, forms, policies and procedures and managing confidential information in a professional manner.
• Prepare and provide reporting as needed.
• Schedule and coordinate all required resources for meetings.
• Handle additional administrative tasks as necessary.
What you will bring to this role:
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years previous work experience with executive level management.
• Strong previous work experience with calendar management, power point presentation, able to update organizational charts, excel spreadsheets, booking travel arrangements for upper management.
• Must be able to interface well with all departments of the company and to represent the executive officer in a highly professional manner.
• Strong communication skills and multi-tasking capabilities are a must.
• Must be able to handle confidential and sensitive documentation.
• Must have great attention to detail, will review weekly travel/expense reports for the managers.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.