Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Provides a broad range of operational support and/or performs general to specialized transactions and/or other processing activities for own functional area within Operations & Technology. Supports partner relationships and is responsible for maintaining operational effectiveness to ensure business objectives, Service Level Goals and CEI targets are met.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Positively contribute to the overall customer experience and loyalty index in each interaction.
• Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately by utilizing the established partner problem resolution process both internally and externally and escalating when required.
• Create and/or recognize exceptional customer service through established programs.
• Ensure all required processing and enquiries are fulfilled meeting Service Level Goals.
• Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external partners within defined area.
• Identify, suggest and actively participate in process improvements.
What you will bring to this role:
• 0-2 years experience in a Trade Processing related role, preferably experience with cash products (such as Loans, Deposits, Swaps and Forwards)
• Can do attitude. Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and handle high volumes of work
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Self-motivated and goal oriented. Can manage one’s time.
• Creative thinker that can conceptualize ideas that align to strategic vision.
• Attention to detail is crucial. Strong Data Entry/Keyboarding skills (Speed and accuracy).
• Tech Savvy. Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficiency in Excel is a must, coupled with the ability to learn and apply skills to new software programs.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.