Our client is a top company with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate.
Maintain and operate Personalization and/or fulfilment equipment as required, depending on workload and circumstances to produce jobs in accordance with customer, company and/or industry specifications.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Meet shift targets as defined by the shift Coach and track them on daily basis.
- Perform all quality checks and follow established procedures.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance as scheduled and document work performed.
- Participate in team meetings and with team review past performances and promote a culture of continuous improvement and waste reduction.
- Promote team harmony, assist in working towards High-Performance team status and achievement of the levels of empowerment through Career Path.
- Communicate instructions and information to other team members.
- Participate in and support team in Problems Solving events(Kaizen), use of kanbans, E-maintenance, TPM, SPC, continuous improvement,
- reduction of waste, error proofing and other Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
- Participate in and support team in all HSE and security policies/procedures.
- Report all unsafe acts, conditions and security violations.
- Participate in all scheduled HSE and security trainings.
- Other duties as necessary to maintain OTD and other specified department/plant objectives.
What you will bring to this role:
- Education: Minimum High School Diploma
- Must be flexible to work on the 1st and 2nd shifts when required –verbal notice would be provided by manager of the change in shifts
- Manual dexterity, ability to work without constant supervision, ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in primarily a stand-up environment
- Good work history/references needed
- Ability to pass background/credit check
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Experience with electro-mechanical equipment in a fast paced manufacturing environment and prior experience working in teams
- Experience with computers and Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, etc.) is an asset
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.