Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The role is focused on servicing clients that are subscribing to cash management services.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Answer inquiries on account issues such as password reset, account access, error messages, etc.
- Provide technical support within cash management services.
What you will bring to this role:
- Bilingual : Fluency in French and English.
- No education requirements with 3+ years customer service experience preferably within the financial industry.
- Technically Savvy with familiarity with browsers, internal software, MS suites.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) and confidence.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.