Our client, a leader in the banking industry is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an in-office role, with some flexibility to work from home a few days a month. The Senior Administrative Assistant will become a pivotal part of a dynamic team within the bank and have a diverse set of responsibilities. If you have experience working in financial services supporting director level staff, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Assist Business Promotion on defined functions, as necessary, which includes, but is not limited to, assisting on day-to-day operations of the department and the overall general administration of the Banking Americas – Canada’s business.
- Coordinate travels (international and domestic).
- Coordinate internal/external meetings for the department using WebEx, Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- Prepare and maintain expense and entertainment reporting for multiple team members.
- Responsible for the management of the OneBanker database.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to Head Office and New York, as required.
- Assist account officers/relationship managers with the management of the Bank’s business accounts and related credit facilities.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials.
- Prepare and manage all local client events as well as assisting in brand development
- Prepare monthly and quarterly compliance related reporting.
- As Business rep, manage Canada Risk and Controls related reporting.
- 5 years of overall administrative experience.
- Experience supporting executives in financial services.
- Complex calendar management, expense reporting and travel arrangement experience is required.
- Advanced level understanding of MS Office, specifically Outlook.
- Experience scheduling with Webex, Zoom and MS Teams.
- Must have been responsible for financial reporting.
- Adaptable, professional with excellent written and verbal communication.