Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Responsible for underwriting annual credit reviews of targeted Commercial Banking borrowers.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Validating borrowers for centralized review based on pre-identified criteria
• Completion of Borrower Risk Ratings and Facility Risk Ratings in adherence with Business Banking policies and procedures
• Input of all other borrower data, achieving 100% accuracy, to comply with regulatory requirements
• Converse with Account Managers to obtain information necessary to complete the Annual Review
• Apply judgement when recommending credit facility renewals, deal structure amendments and policy waivers for commercial borrowers
• Meet Service Level Agreements
• Contribute to a positive, fun, and inclusive work environment
What you will bring to this role:
• 2+ years Finance and Accounting background within Commercial Banking Centre industry
• Ability to read and understand financial statements
• Keen attention to detail and high degree of data input accuracy
• Ability to multi-task many files at a given time
• Experience in communicating with internal partners in a clear and concise manner
• Work independently with minimal supervision
• Problem solving and critical thinking ability, often regarding a company's financial statements
• Team player
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.