Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The Email Marketing Specialist manages dynamic email marketing campaigns targeted to advisors and consumers and provides leadership and email best practice advice to key internal stakeholders and business partners. The Specialist is responsible for the continual evolution of Manulife’s industry-leading B2B and B2C email marketing initiatives and white label Sponsor communications. The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing and executing consumer and advisor-focused email marketing initiatives and this position entails the creation of both email campaigns as well as the tactical execution of email deployment.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Develop and execute on production deliverables with hyper focus on accuracy, timelines and process efficiency; manage deployments
- Drive content development and maintenance, including reviewing existing digital and print content and maintaining consistency across a substantial shelf of material (web properties, PDFs, PowerPoint presentations, emails, newsletters, articles, etc.)
- Support the design and build of microsites or landing pages through collaboration with internal digital partners
- Collaborate with internal partners including the Email Automation team to help with the development and execution of Digital Adoption email campaigns
- Manage timelines and work effectively with internal resources and external vendors to deliver on time and on budget
- Facilitate legal and compliance approvals and French adaptation through translation partners
• Plan, organize, and manage initiatives to ensure successful delivery. This includes managing plans, project schedules, defining success criteria, project milestones
• Ability to take ownership, work under pressure and meet deadlines on time
• Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments.
What you will bring to this role:
- Solid PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with strong analytical abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines and prioritize multiple projects and tactics at any given time
- Inspiring commitment, persistence, and curiosity
- Sound business acumen, judgment and decision-making
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.