Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Looking for bilingual candidates who are strong with their customer service skills to represent our company and our banking products. Successful candidates will be expected to work on a rotational shift basis with hours of operations being Monday-Friday, 8am-12am AST, Saturday-Sunday, 9am-9pm AST.
With a passion for your customer and obsession about doing the right thing, you will bring a high level of dedication to the table and strive to meet your customer needs by providing timely, accurate responses to those requesting information on products and service offerings.
What you will bring to this role:
• Bilingualism, English/French required
• You excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while exhibiting a calm and professional manner
• You have exceptional technical capabilities, research skills and your attention to detail is always a priority
• You are confident in your ability to learn and apply information quickly
• Previous customer service experience in a contact center, retail environment or service industry
• Previous experience in a contact center environment would be considered a tremendous asset, however, not required
• Knowledge of financial services would also be an asset
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.