Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
What you will achieve in this role:
- This position supports various functions, within Wealth Operations, in the processing and/or audit of some of the Bank’s investment products, including, but not limited to Securities, Mutual Funds, and Registered Products. Candidate would work along existing Wealth Operations team to support processing of transactions for Bank and Investments supporting all branches across Canada.
- Complete complex processing, operational, servicing and/or accounting-related duties in support of the assigned area. Resolve issues, as required, and refer those of a more complex nature to higher levels.
- Reconcile and balance accounts, verify accuracy of computation and resolve discrepancies.
- Ensure all activities comply with pertinent internal standards and external regulations.
- Operate various office and/or mechanical equipment including personal computer, copiers, etc… as required, to complete duties in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain appropriate records of activities and statistics; prepare daily worksheets and reports as necessary.
- Apply compliance; internal and operational risk controls in accordance with company and/or regulatory standards and policies; report issues and operational loss events. Abide by Human Resources and other company policies in support of our ethical and respectful work environment.
What you will bring to this role:
- 5 years of banking industry experience and/or previous experience within a financial institution
- Familiarity with the Rules, Policies and By-Laws of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) and/or Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA).
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.