Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
This role is part of Digital Acquisition Marketing team focusing on using digital channels to drive best online customer experience, efficence digital applications and sales across all bank products. This team manages digital media, specifically - display, paid search, paid social, aggregators and affiliate channels. The team works in close partnership with Integrated Marketing Campaigns, Digital Sales and Engagement team, Digital Ops team, Analytics, Customer Value Management team, Risk and Compliance.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Manage the delivery of various digital projects to drive business acquisition goals across all segment and products. Work in collaboration with Marketing Segments teams on integrated campaigns, supporting digital channels and media – SEM, SEO, social, display and programmatic initiatives including always-on digital media
• Plan, manage and provide clear direction to drive better digital customer experience, journeys and overall improvements
• Work with other stakeholders on requesting tagging, tracking and monitoring marketing efficiencies
• Work with creative agencies as needed to help deliver digital creative assets
• Mine numbers for insights to continually improve digital marketing campaigns
• Demonstrate experience using marketing, social and analytics tools (examples include Adobe, Looker, Sprinklr, Google AdWords)
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders across broader marketing and business, to effectively deliver value-added insights and analysis
• Show in-depth understanding of customer funnels, UX journeys and best-in-class digital experience
What you will bring to this role:
Holders of this role are expected to have 3 plus years of similar experience, have demonstrated a clear understanding of marketing processes and business priorities, and have an analytical, digital and data-driven mindset. The holder should be curious learner and have a keen interest in digital marketing, performance marketing, media and desire to learn and leverage new technologies and ways of working in order to help drive digital acquisition results.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.