Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
This team is a dedicated group of individuals with a strong customer focus accountable for managing inquiries, communications (telephone and written responses) and processing for all deposit products and distribution channels. Partnering with our processing team (who manage the routine intake and processing of work), this team works closely with Financial advisors and their clients, to facilitate non-routine transactions.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Accountable for all not in good order (NIGO) and Complex transactions for newbusiness and in force deposit accounts while working within prescribed accuracy, productivity, and service level agreements (SLAs). This includes Advantage accounts (both individual & business), Estates, TFSAs, RRSPs, & GICs
• Respond to all inquiries from advisors, back office, and client interactions for NIGO requirements, facilitating the situation until resolution. Relationship management is
key, through communication and responses to advisors and firm back offices on NIGO requirements.
• Decision making empowerment is expected in situations where advisors request exceptions, and the incumbents are also accountable to propose alternate solutions where available.
• Follow AML guidelines and ensure enhanced due diligence is applied for Related Parties, Politically Exposed People, and High Risk clients, Bank regulations and CPA guidelines.
• Participate in Operational Risk Reviews for the functions within Deposit Admin and support in the implementation of action plans to address areas of risk.
What you will bring to this role:
• Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal) in both French & English
• Ability to build and maintain relationships while focusing on professionalism
• Well-developed time management skills with ability to handle multiple priorities; can work independently or as part of a team
• Strong organizational skills and sense of urgency and flexibility
• Strong attention to detail and excellent sense of accuracy combined with outstanding customer service skills
• Excellent problem solving, analytical, judgment and decision-making skills
• Strong sense of urgency and flexibility to work on a fast paced and changing environment
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.