Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The Commercial Customer Service Centre (CCSC) provides Banking and administration support to the Commercial Banking Centres (CBCs) and their clients across Canada. Both customer and partner are at the centre of everything we do while our key focus is to provide exceptional service to assist our partners in their ability to foster customer loyalty.
The CCSC acts as an extension of the CBC dealing directly with clients to process administrative requests while supporting Commercial deposit account opening and maintenance processes for new and existing accounts.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, high volume environment
• Ensure Service Level Agreements are adhered to at all times
• Ability to work efficiently to meet individual and team driven benchmarks
• Be conscientious and detail oriented in order to mitigate any risk to the bank
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency and commitment to provide quality customer service to both internal partners and customers alike
• Must demonstrate the ability to be resourceful and proactive in their approach to Partner and Customer Problem Resolution
• Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
• Ability to work closely in a team environment
• Understand and apply operating policies and procedures
• Ability to take ownership of a situation
• Ability to quickly learn new systems and applications
• Customer service and Retail Banking/Contact Centre experience considered an asset
• Bilingual (French) is preferred
What you will bring to this role:
1. Take Ownership of Tools: where to find and locate these tools, work independently
2. Fast-paced, multi-tasking
3. MS Suites – Word, Outlook, Excel (beginner-intermediate – basic formulas), MS Access (basic)
4. Detail Oriented, Attention to change, Adapt to ever changing policies
5. Previous operations officer work (5+ years)
6. Customer service and Retail Banking/Contact Center experience, Administrative work
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.