Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The Bilingual recruiter partners with lines of business and functional areas to provide strategic recruiting services to ensure that the company’s recruiting programs maximize visibility and result in high quality hires across the organization.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Partner with management in the proactive sourcing of talent for critical skill areas to build a talent pipeline for investment portfolio
• Create and execute strategic sourcing plans to attract top talent, both passive and active
• Coach managers on the recruiting process, interview techniques, and selection criteria
• Stay current on recruitment trends in the investment space by maintaining and enhancing a network of contacts in the industry, participating in industry events and professional associations
• Internally market our services to employees and managers, promoting our value add and expertise
• Drive the candidate selection process and ensure managers have the tools needed to select the most qualified candidate
• Manage and/or participate in projects as needed
What you will bring to this role:
• Bilingualism, English/French required
• 3-5 years of recruiting experience in the financial services space preferred
• Experience using alternative sourcing methods, with a focus on social media and networking tools
• Demonstrated success in taking a consultative approach with internal and external clients while providing business solutions
• Organized and detail oriented with a pro-active approach
• Demonstrated ability to navigate an environment with multiple and shifting priorities with ease
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.